What's New  | Contact Us  | Search Our Site  | Home     



Before you Travel...

Notify Diversified Credit Union when you travel outside of the United States at least one week in advance of your departure date. We will need the following information:

  • Where you will be traveling

  • How long you plan to be out of the country, and your return date

This information will be noted on your account and will alert us to transactions that will occur outside your typical spending patterns. Contact Toni for Credit Cards at 612-321-5301 and Scott for Debit Cards at 612-321-4964. You can also visit us at any of our branch locations.

Consider a Prepaid Debit Card

A prepaid debit card is a good option for travelers because it's pre-funded. If stolen, it's only worth the amount on the card and it's not linked to any of your private financial accounts.

You can go online to track your card activity, and load additional funds onto the card as needed. Then use the card wherever debit cards are accepted. You can even make  surcharge-free cash withdrawals at participating CO-OP Network ATM machines.

To apply for the prepaid debit card, call us at 612-321-5300 or 1-800-333-7757.



Linden CenterPoint Branch 612-321-5300   
Outside Metro: 800-333-7757   
LaSalle Plaza Branch 612-321-4964   
Waseca Branch 507-833-4320

Online Banking |  Loans |  Savings |  Our Rates |  About Us |  SearchHome

equalhouse.gif (942 bytes)NCUA
Site design & maintained by CU*Online. All Rights Reserved Diversified Credit Union assumes no liability for content or availability of linked sites. See our Privacy Notice for details.